The Order of Eusebeia
The Mission of The Order of Eusebeia is to provide a well-balanced rule to promote godliness, holiness and piety among Christians living in a wide variety of stations of life.
The Vision of The Order of Eusebeia is that more Christians will experience the joy of living a life of discipline to the glory of God the Father, the Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. This discipline should be experienced in the following realms:
The Christian life envisioned by this rule will promote a balanced Christian morality in all of one's life:
- Christian piety and godliness;
- Christian service and love for others;
- Christian worship in spirit and truth;
- Christian living;
- Christian evangelism and missions.
Back to Main Page
- Private prayer and devotion;
- Bible reading and study;
- Compassion and care for the poor, the hungry, widows, orphans, the sick and those burdened with grief, loneliness and other needs;
- Striving for human rights, equality, justice, and peace;
- Regular worship with the corporate body of Christ;
- Weekly communion at the Lord's table;
- Christian virtue and character;
- Purity from sexual sin, vices and other works of the flesh;
- Sharing the gospel with others;
- Supporting the worldwide mission efforts of the church.